As both a corporate citizen and business owner who is proud of our southwest Virginia roots, Skyline Capital Strategies recognizes the role we can play in developing and investing in our region. And as an employer, Skyline appreciates the importance of setting internal policies and goals that are socially responsible. Our commitment to social responsibility encompasses a wide range of activities, from providing pro bono consulting to volunteering for a variety of civic and charitable causes.
The most important way Skyline can impact our community and make a difference is through our experience, expertise, and advice. We give of our time, talents, and money to support non-profits and civic works we believe are making a difference in the quality of life in our region.
Skyline’s employees serve or have served on the following Boards:
- Blue Ridge PBS
- City of Roanoke Pension Board
- Roanoke Accelerator Advisory Board
- Family Services of the Roanoke Valley
- Feeding America of Southwest Virginia
- Western Virginia Foundation for the Arts and Science
- Goodwill Industries
- Habitat for Humanity of the Roanoke Valley
- Mill Mountain Theatre
- Roanoke/Blacksburg Technology Council
- Roanoke Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Roanoke Redevelopment & Housing Authority